This fermented soybean dip is perfect with any seafood but the best way to eat it is with steamed fish and boiled rice.
Perfect Thai Dip for Fish
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons of fermented soybean - mashed
- 1 tablespoon of finely sliced birds eye chillies
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander - leaves and stalks
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped ginger
- Simply combine all the prepared ingredients above and adjust to taste.
- The result should be a balance of salty and sour but one should not overwhelm the other.
Carole Mason http://www.carolemason.co.uk/